Lights On pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thin white head, but one that lingers. Nice aromatics, with citrus most noticeable. On the taste, we get some citrus, but more tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Malts are soft and delicate. Medium bodied with a fluffy, creamy mouthfeel and mild bitterness. Enjoyable from start to finish, this is a superb Pale Ale and one to grab any time you can get your hands on it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity