Green Coyote pours a light, golden straw color with light carbonation, very little head, and a slight haze. It smells very much like a gose with hints of fruit and saltwater. While the beer is light in body, it is strong on taste. It pairs kiwi and cucumber flavors with an herbaceous cooling mint and a lemon sour tartness. There is the slightest bit of spice in the aftertaste that, in combination with the fruit and the saltiness, gives it a similarity to green salsa and is therefore perfectly named. A beer unlike any other, this tomatillo sour is an experience worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity