Pina Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 20 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity