Every once in a while you come across a beer that makes you stop dead in your tracks and say "wow!" Odell IPA is one of these beers that is the epitome of a well-balanced IPA. It pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a snow white head. It has an incredibly fresh hop aroma. It blends a juicy, citrus hop flavor with an equal amount of sweet graham cracker-like maltiness that smooths everything out. It has a creamy mouthfeel, very low bitterness, and no burn to speak of at 7%. A solid effort from Odell giving us an incredibly refreshing and drinkable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity