Gold Cliff is, not surprisingly, a goldish orange color with a thin white head and a lazy stream of carbonation bubbling from the bottom on up. The aroma pairs caramel breadiness with tropical hop notes. The flavor is very fruit forward with tons of tangerine, pineapple, and apricot. There is a fair amount of west coast piney hop bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In this case, it must be the West Coast of Big Island. Mahalo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 58 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity