Golden Daydreams pours an ever so slightly hazy copper that fades to a dark golden yellow at the bottom of the glass. A vigorous pour (it says to on the can due to nitro!) yields a fluffy, off white head that doesn't stick around and doesn't lace much. Aroma is graham cracker with coffee. The taste is deliciously complex. There's chocolate, coffee, graham cracker, cream, and maybe a little vanilla in there as well. The malt bill peeks through subtly, almost like a s'more but somehow better with a roasty sweetness that's rounded out by some earthiness. The mouthfeel is creamy but with good carbonation, and like a good golden stout, it's got all the flavor without the heavy mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 47 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity