Golden Daydreams pours an ever so slightly hazy copper that fades to a dark golden yellow at the bottom of the glass. A vigorous pour (it says to on the can due to nitro!) yields a fluffy, off white head that doesn't stick around and doesn't lace much. Aroma is graham cracker with coffee. The taste is deliciously complex. There's chocolate, coffee, graham cracker, cream, and maybe a little vanilla in there as well. The malt bill peeks through subtly, almost like a s'more but somehow better with a roasty sweetness that's rounded out by some earthiness. The mouthfeel is creamy but with good carbonation, and like a good golden stout, it's got all the flavor without the heavy mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity