Golden Daydreams pours an ever so slightly hazy copper that fades to a dark golden yellow at the bottom of the glass. A vigorous pour (it says to on the can due to nitro!) yields a fluffy, off white head that doesn't stick around and doesn't lace much. Aroma is graham cracker with coffee. The taste is deliciously complex. There's chocolate, coffee, graham cracker, cream, and maybe a little vanilla in there as well. The malt bill peeks through subtly, almost like a s'more but somehow better with a roasty sweetness that's rounded out by some earthiness. The mouthfeel is creamy but with good carbonation, and like a good golden stout, it's got all the flavor without the heavy mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 57 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity