Pours an almost black color with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Aroma of dark roasted malt, coffee, and earthy hops. On the taste, it's definitely malt forward with rich, roasted flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and coffee, but the coffee isn't too dominant, allowing the other flavors to come though as well. There is a nice hoppiness that seems to be herbal, floral, and earthy. Medium body with a soft, creamy head. Rich, balanced, and smooth - just what you need from a coffee stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity