Extra Scoop pours a beautiful cloudy, milky pink with a thin white head that recedes right away. The aroma is very distinctly pink lemonade with a hint of vanilla, almost smelling like a candle. The taste is totally different, with raspberry and key lime being the predominant players, with marshmallow and tart sherbet in the background. It's slightly sweet and very tangy with good carbonation, but we wouldn't necessarily say it's sour. The mouthfeel is thick, like guava juice, but with a very creamy finish. Carbonation is lively. It certainly does what it set out to do in being a dessert inspired imperial sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 13 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity