Extra Scoop pours a beautiful cloudy, milky pink with a thin white head that recedes right away. The aroma is very distinctly pink lemonade with a hint of vanilla, almost smelling like a candle. The taste is totally different, with raspberry and key lime being the predominant players, with marshmallow and tart sherbet in the background. It's slightly sweet and very tangy with good carbonation, but we wouldn't necessarily say it's sour. The mouthfeel is thick, like guava juice, but with a very creamy finish. Carbonation is lively. It certainly does what it set out to do in being a dessert inspired imperial sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 56 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity