Extra Scoop pours a beautiful cloudy, milky pink with a thin white head that recedes right away. The aroma is very distinctly pink lemonade with a hint of vanilla, almost smelling like a candle. The taste is totally different, with raspberry and key lime being the predominant players, with marshmallow and tart sherbet in the background. It's slightly sweet and very tangy with good carbonation, but we wouldn't necessarily say it's sour. The mouthfeel is thick, like guava juice, but with a very creamy finish. Carbonation is lively. It certainly does what it set out to do in being a dessert inspired imperial sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 58 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity