Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout is pitch black with a tan head. This is a thick beer with a ton of lacing and a smooth mouth feel. On the smell you get dark malts and strong coffee. The taste is dominated by a black coffee flavor with some chocolate and cocoa bitterness in the aftertaste. It is rich and smoky, and incredibly dark. This is a coffee lovers dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 10 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity