Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout is pitch black with a tan head. This is a thick beer with a ton of lacing and a smooth mouth feel. On the smell you get dark malts and strong coffee. The taste is dominated by a black coffee flavor with some chocolate and cocoa bitterness in the aftertaste. It is rich and smoky, and incredibly dark. This is a coffee lovers dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 3 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity