Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout is pitch black with a tan head. This is a thick beer with a ton of lacing and a smooth mouth feel. On the smell you get dark malts and strong coffee. The taste is dominated by a black coffee flavor with some chocolate and cocoa bitterness in the aftertaste. It is rich and smoky, and incredibly dark. This is a coffee lovers dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity