Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped)
This is the Mosaic Dry Hopped version of Fort Point, and it pours a hazy, golden color with about one finger of white, frothy head. Super dank aroma, especially for this style. On the taste, we get bright and juicy flavors, with a balance between mango and papaya tropical fruit, and grapefruit and orange citrus. Malts have a biscuity flavor with hints of wheat. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is soft and dry. On the finish, we get some pine flavor that has a slight bitterness to really round things out. Overall this is a fantastic Pale Ale from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 52 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap