Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped)
This is the Mosaic Dry Hopped version of Fort Point, and it pours a hazy, golden color with about one finger of white, frothy head. Super dank aroma, especially for this style. On the taste, we get bright and juicy flavors, with a balance between mango and papaya tropical fruit, and grapefruit and orange citrus. Malts have a biscuity flavor with hints of wheat. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is soft and dry. On the finish, we get some pine flavor that has a slight bitterness to really round things out. Overall this is a fantastic Pale Ale from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 55 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity