Hop Rhapsody is a golden color with an orange hue and one-and-a-half fingers of thick white head with medium white bubbles. The aroma features tropical hops with hints of guava, grapefruit, and honeysuckle. The aroma is not overwhelming which can sometimes be the case in this style. The alcohol is also reserved: even though it clocks in at 10%, the taste makes it seem more like 7 or 8%. Where sometimes the word "Triple" can push ABV into the 12-13% range, this beer's 10% ABV is a more drinkable and responsible level and lends to slightly longer evening longevity. Tropical hops dominate the flavor but you are also getting equal parts of hop bitterness and sugar sweetness that at least live in conjunction if not counteract one another. If you ever searched for a Screwdriver in beer form, this may be the beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 59 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mutiny. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Blue. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity