Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity