Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity