Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 50 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity