Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 43 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity