Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 16 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Green Gorilla. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Saison. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Stone IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity