Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 36 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity