Launch Beer pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, foamy head. Fruit forward, hoppy aroma that leads into a taste of nectarine, melon, and light citrus, perhaps tangerine. Mild sweetness with a nice, pilsner or pale malt balance. Light bodied with mild carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is prickly and tingly with a slight effervescence. Super smooth with lots of hoppy fruit flavors. Overall a really pleasant Pale Ale from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity