Wow – this is an incredible beer. Starting with the appearance, it pours a very hazy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, foamy head. Aroma is dominated by citrus, but also a touch of tropical fruit and pine resin. The taste is hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus flavors, especially orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. We also get some pine and melon, but very low bitterness. Malts are soft and flaky, and there’s probably a fair amount of oats in here. Mouthfeel is super smooth and creamy, yet still refreshing. The Comet hops from Crosby Farms are fantastic and help to create an awesome beer from Fort George!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity