Wow – this is an incredible beer. Starting with the appearance, it pours a very hazy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, foamy head. Aroma is dominated by citrus, but also a touch of tropical fruit and pine resin. The taste is hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus flavors, especially orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. We also get some pine and melon, but very low bitterness. Malts are soft and flaky, and there’s probably a fair amount of oats in here. Mouthfeel is super smooth and creamy, yet still refreshing. The Comet hops from Crosby Farms are fantastic and help to create an awesome beer from Fort George!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity