Wow – this is an incredible beer. Starting with the appearance, it pours a very hazy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, foamy head. Aroma is dominated by citrus, but also a touch of tropical fruit and pine resin. The taste is hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus flavors, especially orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. We also get some pine and melon, but very low bitterness. Malts are soft and flaky, and there’s probably a fair amount of oats in here. Mouthfeel is super smooth and creamy, yet still refreshing. The Comet hops from Crosby Farms are fantastic and help to create an awesome beer from Fort George!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity