Chaotic pours a golden color with an enticing, caramel aroma. On the taste we found some initial brown sugar sweetness, but the bitterness comes through on the finish. The hops are piney and also fruity, with lots of apricot and peach, but just in the middle. There's even some onion notes. Overall this is a tasty, very drinkable beer, one that has different flavors from start to finish, and one that is fitting for any fan of the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 19 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity