Pours a mostly clear, yellow straw color and two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of carbonation bubbles spread out throughout the beer. Pleasant, Kolsch-style aroma with some grain, yeast, and a touch of hops. The taste brings a nice balance among the fruity esters, soft, doughy malts, and citrus and floral hops. Body is fairly light, on the less-creamy side within the Kolsch world. Crisp and clean in the finish. Overall, it’s a very good beer. Thirst quenching and flavorful, exactly what we need in a Kolsch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 8 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity