Pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with an off-white, frothy head that thins fairly quickly. Aroma is super fresh and inviting. Tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit dominating. Guava, mango, and lychee, but also orange, tangerine, and some resinous pine. Malts are mild, which we enjoy with this style especially so that the fresh hops can really shine. Mouthfeel has a slick, oily texture with a soft, delicate body. Finishes dry with a very mild bitterness. Excellent flavor profile and a great seasonal, Citra fresh hop pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity