Pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with an off-white, frothy head that thins fairly quickly. Aroma is super fresh and inviting. Tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit dominating. Guava, mango, and lychee, but also orange, tangerine, and some resinous pine. Malts are mild, which we enjoy with this style especially so that the fresh hops can really shine. Mouthfeel has a slick, oily texture with a soft, delicate body. Finishes dry with a very mild bitterness. Excellent flavor profile and a great seasonal, Citra fresh hop pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity