Color is surprisingly cola-colored for 17.5%. Very thin head with plenty of lacing. Aroma has a strong alcohol presence but it's very inviting. For a pumpkin beer, the taste has very subtle pumpkin flavors. Rather, the rum barrel-aging takes center stage with a sweet booziness. We picked up on apple and sweet potatoes, plus butter and marshmallows. Low carbonation with a mouthfeel that is syrupy but still extremely smooth. Ends with a silky, lingering finish. This is one you want to sip and share with friends and while it's meant for the pumpkin beer season, this will certainly continue to impress as it ages.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity