Color is surprisingly cola-colored for 17.5%. Very thin head with plenty of lacing. Aroma has a strong alcohol presence but it's very inviting. For a pumpkin beer, the taste has very subtle pumpkin flavors. Rather, the rum barrel-aging takes center stage with a sweet booziness. We picked up on apple and sweet potatoes, plus butter and marshmallows. Low carbonation with a mouthfeel that is syrupy but still extremely smooth. Ends with a silky, lingering finish. This is one you want to sip and share with friends and while it's meant for the pumpkin beer season, this will certainly continue to impress as it ages.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 30 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity