Pours a pale amber color, non-transparent, with some active carbonation bubbles rising up to an off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty, with graham cracker and sweet bread notes. We get similar flavors in the taste, with an excellent malt profile. Doughy, bready flavors, with a touch of caramel, but it’s really light on the sweetness. Hops have a floral and earthy flavor, maybe a touch of spice. Mouthfeel is both creamy and refreshing. So much flavor for a beer with only 5.1% ABV. Finish is short and satisfying to wrap up a Vienna-style lager that is really superb.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 28 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity