Pours a pale amber color, non-transparent, with some active carbonation bubbles rising up to an off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty, with graham cracker and sweet bread notes. We get similar flavors in the taste, with an excellent malt profile. Doughy, bready flavors, with a touch of caramel, but it’s really light on the sweetness. Hops have a floral and earthy flavor, maybe a touch of spice. Mouthfeel is both creamy and refreshing. So much flavor for a beer with only 5.1% ABV. Finish is short and satisfying to wrap up a Vienna-style lager that is really superb.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity