Sierra Nevada Celebration is a historic beer that only gets better with each year. Decades ago it utilized the the pine and spice of the hops combined with caramel malts to give it a festive, "Christmas Tree" type of flavor. IPAs at that time were few and far between. Now since the style and the flavors are so common, it relies on its incredible freshness, its balanced taste, its stellar reputation, and its temporary availability to create an event that is anticipated and frankly, celebrated, each and every year. We can't think of a better beer with which to close out the holidays and 2019. Cheers and Happy New Year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 11 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity