Sierra Nevada Celebration is a historic beer that only gets better with each year. Decades ago it utilized the the pine and spice of the hops combined with caramel malts to give it a festive, "Christmas Tree" type of flavor. IPAs at that time were few and far between. Now since the style and the flavors are so common, it relies on its incredible freshness, its balanced taste, its stellar reputation, and its temporary availability to create an event that is anticipated and frankly, celebrated, each and every year. We can't think of a better beer with which to close out the holidays and 2019. Cheers and Happy New Year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity