Sierra Nevada Celebration is a historic beer that only gets better with each year. Decades ago it utilized the the pine and spice of the hops combined with caramel malts to give it a festive, "Christmas Tree" type of flavor. IPAs at that time were few and far between. Now since the style and the flavors are so common, it relies on its incredible freshness, its balanced taste, its stellar reputation, and its temporary availability to create an event that is anticipated and frankly, celebrated, each and every year. We can't think of a better beer with which to close out the holidays and 2019. Cheers and Happy New Year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity