Muis from Phantom Carriage pours a bright yellow color and is so cloudy it is completely opaque. There is a huge amount of thick bubbly white head that lasts the entire duration of the beer. Lemon is the predominant flavor with the brettanomyces very prevalent in the aftertaste. The citra hop flavors are present but not overwhelming. A slight tartness adds to the allure of this blonde.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity