Muis from Phantom Carriage pours a bright yellow color and is so cloudy it is completely opaque. There is a huge amount of thick bubbly white head that lasts the entire duration of the beer. Lemon is the predominant flavor with the brettanomyces very prevalent in the aftertaste. The citra hop flavors are present but not overwhelming. A slight tartness adds to the allure of this blonde.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 25 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity