Pours a dark brown color with a thin, wispy head. So much espresso in the aroma. Smells more like coffee than beer. The taste is pure coffee, with all the robust, roasted dark malt flavors that you would expect, plus some caramel and dark chocolate. Brewed with Thomas Hammer coffee, and the flavor falls somewhere on the espresso or cold-brew spectrum. A bit of milky, lactose sweetness and vanilla creaminess. There’s a touch of sweetness, but it’s not over the top. Medium body and not heavy or thick. You can tell there’s a booziness here, but it’s pretty easy drinking for 10.5%. Overall, this is a bold, coffee-focused stout that we enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 34 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity