Delicious IPA is a beer with an abundance of citrus. The most noticeable citrus flavor is lemon, but also some lime, grapefruit, and tangerine. The color is orange/golden with mild carbonation. It does not have much malt presence, but the Lemon Drop and El Dorado hops provide a grassy, almost herbal flavor with some astringency on the aftertaste. It is like a lighter, more lemony version of Stone's standard IPA. We are suspicious of a beer that presumes to call itself "delicious," but if you're looking for a low-gluten beer, this might be the best one out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 6 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity