Delicious IPA is a beer with an abundance of citrus. The most noticeable citrus flavor is lemon, but also some lime, grapefruit, and tangerine. The color is orange/golden with mild carbonation. It does not have much malt presence, but the Lemon Drop and El Dorado hops provide a grassy, almost herbal flavor with some astringency on the aftertaste. It is like a lighter, more lemony version of Stone's standard IPA. We are suspicious of a beer that presumes to call itself "delicious," but if you're looking for a low-gluten beer, this might be the best one out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale