Golden amber color, lots of haziness, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plenty of lacing on the glass, and the head retention is excellent. Hoppy aroma of citrus, stone fruit, and tropical fruit. The taste is led by a juicy, nectar flavor, full of mango, apricot, tangerine, and melon. We also get a touch of resinous pine. Really the whole gamut when it comes to fruit flavors. It has light bitterness, but there’s a noticeable grapefruit kick in the finish. Malts are soft and smooth, but definitely in a supporting role. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Smooth and flavorful, a pretty solid hazy double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 39 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity