Fairy Nectar London
Color is golden orange and hazy, with a thick, off-white, frothy head. Unique and inviting aroma; maybe guava and grapefruit? Taste is fantastic, with a soft malt base that supports huge amount of hop flavors. Tropical fruit like guava and passion fruit, citrus like lime and grapefruit, and hints of nectarous stone fruit. Awesome mouthfeel that is soft, creamy, and bursting with flavor. Kros Strain has been making some delicious beers, and this one took GABF Silver Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category in 2018. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Jacaranda. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fresh Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 1000 IBU. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amstel Light. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Full Sail LTD Series 01. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity