Fairy Nectar London
Color is golden orange and hazy, with a thick, off-white, frothy head. Unique and inviting aroma; maybe guava and grapefruit? Taste is fantastic, with a soft malt base that supports huge amount of hop flavors. Tropical fruit like guava and passion fruit, citrus like lime and grapefruit, and hints of nectarous stone fruit. Awesome mouthfeel that is soft, creamy, and bursting with flavor. Kros Strain has been making some delicious beers, and this one took GABF Silver Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category in 2018. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 17 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity