Fairy Nectar London
Color is golden orange and hazy, with a thick, off-white, frothy head. Unique and inviting aroma; maybe guava and grapefruit? Taste is fantastic, with a soft malt base that supports huge amount of hop flavors. Tropical fruit like guava and passion fruit, citrus like lime and grapefruit, and hints of nectarous stone fruit. Awesome mouthfeel that is soft, creamy, and bursting with flavor. Kros Strain has been making some delicious beers, and this one took GABF Silver Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category in 2018. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA