Pours a soft golden yellow color that is pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head lasts for a while, with a good amount of lacing. Aroma is juicy and dank, with blueberry, apple, and tropical fruit. We also get a touch of yeast that has a slightly funky note; unique for a Double IPA. Taste is very juicy, with super ripe tropical fruit and citrus. Slightly acidic bitterness, kind of like apple cider. Mouthfeel is creamy with a soft, delicate malt backbone with lots of oats and wheat. Those malts really provide solid balance. Bitterness accumulates in the finish, with tangerine and grapefruit. An interesting and tasty beer from Nebraska!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity