Pours a soft golden yellow color that is pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head lasts for a while, with a good amount of lacing. Aroma is juicy and dank, with blueberry, apple, and tropical fruit. We also get a touch of yeast that has a slightly funky note; unique for a Double IPA. Taste is very juicy, with super ripe tropical fruit and citrus. Slightly acidic bitterness, kind of like apple cider. Mouthfeel is creamy with a soft, delicate malt backbone with lots of oats and wheat. Those malts really provide solid balance. Bitterness accumulates in the finish, with tangerine and grapefruit. An interesting and tasty beer from Nebraska!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 34 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 38 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 41 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity