Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 51 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity