One of our favorites from Mammoth Brewing Company, Paranoids is a Pale Ale that won't disappoint. It pours a dark orange or burnt sienna color, coincidentally similar to some of the colors on the label. Mild carbonation and nice clarity. The flavor is more citrusy than most Pale Ales, with strong hints of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 10 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity