One of our favorites from Mammoth Brewing Company, Paranoids is a Pale Ale that won't disappoint. It pours a dark orange or burnt sienna color, coincidentally similar to some of the colors on the label. Mild carbonation and nice clarity. The flavor is more citrusy than most Pale Ales, with strong hints of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 5 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity