One of our favorites from Mammoth Brewing Company, Paranoids is a Pale Ale that won't disappoint. It pours a dark orange or burnt sienna color, coincidentally similar to some of the colors on the label. Mild carbonation and nice clarity. The flavor is more citrusy than most Pale Ales, with strong hints of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity