Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 26 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity