Believe it or not, Enjoy By 04.20.21 is the first ever Hazy IPA in the Enjoy By series from Stone Brewing Company! And it’s really a Double IPA at 9% ABV. Appearance is golden color and fairly murky. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit, and not as dank as previous versions that were more of the West Coast style. Taste is quite hoppy, with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and some sweet citrus. Mouthfeel is juicy and nectarous, with mellow carbonation. Solid amount of bitterness compared to most Hazy IPAs, but that’s what we expect from Stone. So, what are you drinking today?
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity