Emperor Norton is muddy orange color that is as cloudy as most wheat beers. But it doesn't have the wheat taste. This starts off with strong Belgian characteristics that are tempered by the hops coming in the second wave. The apricot taste comes through in the aftertaste leaving you with just a touch of sweet and sour as the flavor fades. This has a thicker mouthfeel than you would expect and blends a lot of different flavors leading to a satisfying complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA