Emperor Norton is muddy orange color that is as cloudy as most wheat beers. But it doesn't have the wheat taste. This starts off with strong Belgian characteristics that are tempered by the hops coming in the second wave. The apricot taste comes through in the aftertaste leaving you with just a touch of sweet and sour as the flavor fades. This has a thicker mouthfeel than you would expect and blends a lot of different flavors leading to a satisfying complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 55 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity