Emperor Norton is muddy orange color that is as cloudy as most wheat beers. But it doesn't have the wheat taste. This starts off with strong Belgian characteristics that are tempered by the hops coming in the second wave. The apricot taste comes through in the aftertaste leaving you with just a touch of sweet and sour as the flavor fades. This has a thicker mouthfeel than you would expect and blends a lot of different flavors leading to a satisfying complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 37 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity