The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it's all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don't even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don't be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it's really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Citrus & Piney IPA. 41 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity