The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it's all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don't even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don't be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it's really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 31 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 56 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity