The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it's all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don't even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don't be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it's really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seafarer Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity