Pours black with a dark tan head that lightens as it builds, heavy lacing recedes to a thin sticky ring. The aroma is purely coffee, with a little molasses and a dark roasty malt. It's smooth and dark on the first sip, with the coffee pronounced up front, and a little vanilla on the finish. We didn't get much maple sugar or donuts in this, but it's still plenty tasty. The mouthfeel is very smooth and the carbonation is on the lower end. It finishes bittersweet and lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 28 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity