Pours black with a dark tan head that lightens as it builds, heavy lacing recedes to a thin sticky ring. The aroma is purely coffee, with a little molasses and a dark roasty malt. It's smooth and dark on the first sip, with the coffee pronounced up front, and a little vanilla on the finish. We didn't get much maple sugar or donuts in this, but it's still plenty tasty. The mouthfeel is very smooth and the carbonation is on the lower end. It finishes bittersweet and lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity