Golden straw color, light haze, lots of effervescent bubbles rising. Large, three finger thick white soapy head that is long lasting. Aroma is bright, with citrus and tropical fruit. Same goes for the taste, which is fresh, bright, and citrus focused. Some tropical fruit, including mild coconut, but mostly citrus. Malts are Pilsner-like, fairly light with cracker flavors. Maybe some wheat. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel with tingly carbonation. Overall this is a pretty solid Hazy IPA from Almanac.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises