Golden straw color, light haze, lots of effervescent bubbles rising. Large, three finger thick white soapy head that is long lasting. Aroma is bright, with citrus and tropical fruit. Same goes for the taste, which is fresh, bright, and citrus focused. Some tropical fruit, including mild coconut, but mostly citrus. Malts are Pilsner-like, fairly light with cracker flavors. Maybe some wheat. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel with tingly carbonation. Overall this is a pretty solid Hazy IPA from Almanac.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Trust and Believe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity