Drop Art pours a hazy, golden straw color. Foamy, white head that thins to a light film. Aroma of tart fruit, primarily tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is led by funky saison flavors and fruit that ranges from green apple to mango to tangerine. All the fruit notes are fairly tart, but not sour. Wheat and oat malts give nice balance. Light body and light carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing with a slightly salty finish. Reminds us more of a gose than a saison, but either way this beer will taste great all summer long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity