Color is an opaque, yellow orange with a white, soapy head. Head recedes quickly, but leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is mostly citrus and tropical fruit, very fresh on the nose. Similarly, the taste is hoppy and dank, with tangerine citrus and pine dominating. Also some tropical fruit, perhaps mango. There's a slight malty sweetness in the background, with both wheat and oats alongside pale malt. Mouthfeel is juicy and fantastic. Medium body, medium carbonation. Finish lingers but is not really bitter, more dry with just a bit of semi-sweet grapefruit pith. A bit of West Coast-style and plenty of hazy Northeast-style, this IPA is only available at Trader Joe's and probably won't last long!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 27 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity