Color is an opaque, yellow orange with a white, soapy head. Head recedes quickly, but leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is mostly citrus and tropical fruit, very fresh on the nose. Similarly, the taste is hoppy and dank, with tangerine citrus and pine dominating. Also some tropical fruit, perhaps mango. There's a slight malty sweetness in the background, with both wheat and oats alongside pale malt. Mouthfeel is juicy and fantastic. Medium body, medium carbonation. Finish lingers but is not really bitter, more dry with just a bit of semi-sweet grapefruit pith. A bit of West Coast-style and plenty of hazy Northeast-style, this IPA is only available at Trader Joe's and probably won't last long!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 41 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity