Color is an opaque, yellow orange with a white, soapy head. Head recedes quickly, but leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is mostly citrus and tropical fruit, very fresh on the nose. Similarly, the taste is hoppy and dank, with tangerine citrus and pine dominating. Also some tropical fruit, perhaps mango. There's a slight malty sweetness in the background, with both wheat and oats alongside pale malt. Mouthfeel is juicy and fantastic. Medium body, medium carbonation. Finish lingers but is not really bitter, more dry with just a bit of semi-sweet grapefruit pith. A bit of West Coast-style and plenty of hazy Northeast-style, this IPA is only available at Trader Joe's and probably won't last long!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity