Appearance is pale straw in color with a white head that dissipates quickly. Interesting aroma that smells meaty, like a spicy Italian or Kielbasa sausage, along with fresh bell pepper. Taste is much the same, but the chili pepper flavors are more muted than we feared. But there’s an Italian-seasoning spice from start to finish. We were taken back by the smoky, meaty flavors, especially given the very light color. Tasty and enjoyable – this beer deserves to be paired with food. Certainly worthy of the Strange Brew label, this is a novelty beer that we’d love to have other people try just so we can see what you think of it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 8 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity