Appearance is pale straw in color with a white head that dissipates quickly. Interesting aroma that smells meaty, like a spicy Italian or Kielbasa sausage, along with fresh bell pepper. Taste is much the same, but the chili pepper flavors are more muted than we feared. But there’s an Italian-seasoning spice from start to finish. We were taken back by the smoky, meaty flavors, especially given the very light color. Tasty and enjoyable – this beer deserves to be paired with food. Certainly worthy of the Strange Brew label, this is a novelty beer that we’d love to have other people try just so we can see what you think of it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 11 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity