Appearance is pale straw in color with a white head that dissipates quickly. Interesting aroma that smells meaty, like a spicy Italian or Kielbasa sausage, along with fresh bell pepper. Taste is much the same, but the chili pepper flavors are more muted than we feared. But there’s an Italian-seasoning spice from start to finish. We were taken back by the smoky, meaty flavors, especially given the very light color. Tasty and enjoyable – this beer deserves to be paired with food. Certainly worthy of the Strange Brew label, this is a novelty beer that we’d love to have other people try just so we can see what you think of it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap