Hazy, golden orange in color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. Plenty of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is juicy, dank, and fresh. Taste follows the nose with a hop-forward combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Some orange and tangerine citrus come in a bit later. With the malts, the wheat and oat are most noticeable, which seems to soften the mouthfeel to create a creamy and delicate smoothness. Juicy and fruity but not syrupy or thick like some from this style. Low bitterness and highly drinkable, this ends with a pleasant, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 20 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity