Hazy, golden orange in color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. Plenty of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is juicy, dank, and fresh. Taste follows the nose with a hop-forward combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Some orange and tangerine citrus come in a bit later. With the malts, the wheat and oat are most noticeable, which seems to soften the mouthfeel to create a creamy and delicate smoothness. Juicy and fruity but not syrupy or thick like some from this style. Low bitterness and highly drinkable, this ends with a pleasant, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity