Previously labeled as an Extra Pale Ale, this is now considered a Session IPA. It pours a translucent golden amber color. Head is off-white, frothy, and thick. Aroma is hoppy with tea leaves, melon, and citrus. The taste brings smooth dankness with tea leaves, melon, peach, and a few tropical fruits. Some corn-like malt in the background. Hoppy, but not at all bitter. Light body with medium to high carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry and the finish also is dry and smooth. Superb for this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 29 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity