Brewery:Lake Effect Brewing Co.
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS
Cerise de Michigan pours a beautiful peach-like color somewhere between red and orange. The thin head takes the form of a bubbly film on the top of the beer and the moderate aroma is fruit-forward with tart cherry and raspberry notes. The taste is very fruity as well, featuring a blend of cherry, green apple, blueberries, and under-ripe strawberries. It falls mid-range on the sourness scale with quite a bit of mouth-watering tartness balanced by some sugar sweetness in the aftertaste. It is aged in wine barrels and this imparts some oaky characteristics to the flavor. There is also a slight brininess that lends some gose-like salinity. Through all of this, the beer manages to remain refreshing and the 7.5% ABV is not noticeable. This is definitely one to look for from Lake Effect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 13 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for MPH. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Birra Nursia Bionda
Leave a Comment: