Boo Koo IPA pours a clear, golden yellow color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is thick, foamy, and long lasting. Mosaic hops show up in the aroma, with fresh and dank hop notes. On the taste, there's a light malt profile with some cracker and wheat. Well carbonated with a light body. Flavor is very West Coast style with plenty of lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. And in the finish, we get herbal, tea-like flavors punctuated by a dry and bitter yet very clean finish. Overall a really nice citrus dominated IPA with plenty of flavor from such a light bodied beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 22 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity