Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 17 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity