Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Oude Geuze. Less than a minute ago.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 35 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity