Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a foamy off-white head and plentiful lacing. Fresh and juicy aroma of citrus and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with orange, grapefruit, peach, apricot, and some tropical fruit. Maybe even a bit of mint-like herbal flavors that lend a dry and refreshing nature. Fruity but not overly juicy. Mouthfeel is dry, light to medium bodied. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall a really nice hazy IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 12 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity