Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a foamy off-white head and plentiful lacing. Fresh and juicy aroma of citrus and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with orange, grapefruit, peach, apricot, and some tropical fruit. Maybe even a bit of mint-like herbal flavors that lend a dry and refreshing nature. Fruity but not overly juicy. Mouthfeel is dry, light to medium bodied. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall a really nice hazy IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 18 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity