Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a foamy off-white head and plentiful lacing. Fresh and juicy aroma of citrus and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with orange, grapefruit, peach, apricot, and some tropical fruit. Maybe even a bit of mint-like herbal flavors that lend a dry and refreshing nature. Fruity but not overly juicy. Mouthfeel is dry, light to medium bodied. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall a really nice hazy IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to 100th Episode!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity