Deftones Phantom Bride IPA
Deftones Phantom Bride pours a pale gold color that is mostly clear. Thin but frothy white head that sticks around and leaves lots of lacing on a glass. The fresh hop aroma transitions into excellent flavor. Citrus and tropical fruit, perhaps a bit of berry. Definitely hop forward but a nice amount of hops for balance. Crisp and dry mouthfeel with pleasant bitterness. Overall a really enjoyable IPA from Belching Beaver!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity