Deftones Phantom Bride IPA
Deftones Phantom Bride pours a pale gold color that is mostly clear. Thin but frothy white head that sticks around and leaves lots of lacing on a glass. The fresh hop aroma transitions into excellent flavor. Citrus and tropical fruit, perhaps a bit of berry. Definitely hop forward but a nice amount of hops for balance. Crisp and dry mouthfeel with pleasant bitterness. Overall a really enjoyable IPA from Belching Beaver!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 15 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity