Deftones Phantom Bride IPA
Deftones Phantom Bride pours a pale gold color that is mostly clear. Thin but frothy white head that sticks around and leaves lots of lacing on a glass. The fresh hop aroma transitions into excellent flavor. Citrus and tropical fruit, perhaps a bit of berry. Definitely hop forward but a nice amount of hops for balance. Crisp and dry mouthfeel with pleasant bitterness. Overall a really enjoyable IPA from Belching Beaver!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 26 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity