Deftones Phantom Bride IPA
Deftones Phantom Bride pours a pale gold color that is mostly clear. Thin but frothy white head that sticks around and leaves lots of lacing on a glass. The fresh hop aroma transitions into excellent flavor. Citrus and tropical fruit, perhaps a bit of berry. Definitely hop forward but a nice amount of hops for balance. Crisp and dry mouthfeel with pleasant bitterness. Overall a really enjoyable IPA from Belching Beaver!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 7 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity