Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Golden Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Source Series Apis. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity