Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 52 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity