Light Speed pours a translucent, golden color with a thick, foamy white head that seems to last fovever. Lots of lacing and tiny ascending bubbles from the bottom of the glass. Light citrusy hops in the aroma. Taste is also dominated by citrus hop flavors like lemon, lime, and especially bitter grapefruit on the back-end. Some tropical fruit as well. Slightly sweet bready malts - well balanced with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Excellent mouthfeel that is both powdery dry but also with chewy mouthcoating. There's a pleasant citrus bitterness throughout. Balance of a Pale Ale but has the hop profile of an IPA. This is another high quality, excellent Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 36 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity