Color is deep gold bordering on pale amber, and certainly cloudy. One finger of white, foamy head. Pleasant aroma with a little bit of fruit and a lot of wheat. Taste is interesting and seemingly appropriate for a Miami brewery. Classic Hefeweizen flavors of wheat and banana are dominant, but there’s a unique tropical twist. We also get a mild clove or nutmeg spice. The coconut is detectable, but doesn’t overtake any of the other flavors. It’s slightly sweet, with some umbrella drink similarities. Our first beer from J. Wakefield and this does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 44 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity