Florida Avenue IPA pours a light copper color and is slightly cloudy. It starts with a thick, white head that dissipates to thin but then sticks around until you drain the glass. The aroma is of citrus and honeysuckle, but there's a very subtle plasticky smell that fortunately does not carry over into the taste. It's pretty floral and citrusy yet subtly sweet with a surprisingly dry and hoppy finish. The combination of a great mouthfeel, satisfying carbonation and taste make this beer a solid sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 43 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity