Florida Avenue IPA pours a light copper color and is slightly cloudy. It starts with a thick, white head that dissipates to thin but then sticks around until you drain the glass. The aroma is of citrus and honeysuckle, but there's a very subtle plasticky smell that fortunately does not carry over into the taste. It's pretty floral and citrusy yet subtly sweet with a surprisingly dry and hoppy finish. The combination of a great mouthfeel, satisfying carbonation and taste make this beer a solid sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity