DeFallt pours a light copper color, slightly opaque, with light carbonation and a frothy, off-white head. The aroma is a combination of sourdough bread and cinnamon spices. The cinnamon is also very present in the flavor, mixing with a sweet bread maltiness, natural wildflower honey and finishing with a pumpkin flavor in the aftertaste. Some clove and vanilla accompany the cinnamon, creating a taste that is reminiscent of cold apple cider. Hops are tea-like, along with apple and maybe pear. The farmhouse funk is very reserved making this an approachable beer for the style, even for Uncle Sam.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 20 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity