Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity