Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 15 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity